Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our House

How neglectful am I?!
I totally forgot to even post about this:  Cutie Husband and I are in escrow!

We are purchasing (God willing) a beautiful home in a neighborhood we love!

Escrow should close within the month.

Sorry I forgot to update about that!

Life's been crazy between schooling and work and getting a house.

Anyhow, I thought especially those who gave advice would be interested to know.

Wait 'til you hear about my Vons trip from today...  it was amazing!  My top sirloin deal is enough to get hats off from any couponer!  I got another great "check-your-receipt-before-you-leave-the-parking-lot" stories again too!  This time, Cutie Husband caught our error!

I'll try to post that soon.  In the meantime, make sure you check out the blogs on my blogroll.  Some amazing women out there saving those hard-earned dollars!

1 comment:

Guest said...

Looking forward to reading about the top sirloin deal and the catch on the error!