Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yesterday's Target Deals & Mailbox Madness

As you may have read in my post here, I have started e-mailing some companies for coupons and promotional offers.
Well yesterday I got this coupon booklet in my mail with high value coupons!
 

 



Some of the coupons are good for Windex products and other brands as well.
Yesterday at Target, I pieced together a great deal!  I originally went in search of Crest White Strips, but they were absolutely not on sale at my store, so I refrained.  I did however find a great deal!


Here's how we did:

Venus Razor: $4.99
We used: $2/1 coupon
Final price: $2.99

Olay Body Wash:   $5.50
We used: Buy one Venus razor, get one Olay body wash FREE
Final price:  FREE  

Glade Oil Candle:  $2.99
Clearance price:  $2.54
We used:  $2/1 coupon
Final price:  $.54 
Total at register: $13.02
Total paid out of pocket: $3.52
Total savings: $9.50/73%







No comments: