Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Monday, August 09, 2010

Updating

Okay, couponers, I'm going to try to revive this site a little more.  I definitely won't be able to post as religiously as when I started, but I admit it, I've been finding some pretty great deals lately and haven't posted them.

Now when I find the reallllly good deals, I'll be posting them.  At LEAST that.

If you miss reading my posts, you can read some things from me of a different flavor at http://novelin100days.blogspot.com/

I'm trying to write a novel in 100 days, thus less time to post on couponing.  My credential classes also start back up in September alongside student teaching and a possible part time job... yikes!!

I miss you, couponers.  I'll be posting here more often.

No comments: