Today, Cutie Husband and I are going our scavenging for deals!! I've made my lists, and hopefully all goes as planned. As of now, here's the idea:
- Transaction #1
- 6 Kleenex with (2) $.50/3 coupons
- $3 RR (my first transaction with Register Rewards ever, I'm trying to be brave, but I'm so nervous!!)
- The Kleenex are B1G1 for $1.99each, $.50/3
- Total at register will be $11.94
- After deals, it will be $4.97 OOP, $1.97 with the RR
- Transaction #2
- Dial travel size, $1 off coupon, should be FREE!
- Tylenol, $2 off coupon and $1.50 off coupon from March Coupon Booklet should be FREE
- John Frieda Hair Care, $2 off from March Coupon Booklet, and $3 off from 3/7 SS should be $.99
- Dawn Hand Renewal is $.99, with $.50/1 coupon from 3/7 P&G
- Glade 3-wick, 10 oz. candle, $3.99 after Walgreens coupon, $3.00 coupon should be $.99
- Russel Stover eggs should be $.29 on sale, used as a filler item
- Envelopes - 25 for $1 (maybe will buy two of those!!)
- White board markers - $1, will look at those to see if they're really a good deal.. teachers can't have too many!
- Hammermill printer paper - $1 after rebate
- Clorox Toilet Wand, with $5/1 coupon and $5 rebate, should be free!
- Almay Make-up Removal Pads with $2 off coupon, should be free
- Cheddar Cheese, we'll have to see if they have what we need, should be $.50 each for 2
- Butter if it's on any kind of a sale
- Water, without a sale
- Milk, without a sale
- Ivory soap, 3 count for free with our $1/1 coupon
- Tornadoes taquitos, just so we can receive $10 off our next purchase
These are our deals, hopefully we can score as many of them as possible!!
Check back to see how we did!