Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Remind Me to Post

Here are a few things you can expect to see posted over the coming week:

I got my hotbook from hotprints.com, and while our mail carrier careless bent it, I'm still very pleased and excited to have actually received it!  I can't wait to set up for my March book!  One free per month!!  If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here to read all about it (Thank you, Mrs. Moneysaver!).  I will post pictures of it so you can see it.

Cutie Husband and I went to Staples and scored some great products at great bargains!  I love their dollar days!

We also went to Walgreens, and while that trip was the biggest disappointment, Cutie Husband was so kind as to drive me all the way to the other Walgreens so we could try our luck there.

We went to Target, and I got some great things.  I still need to figure out my rebate for the Clorox Toilet Wand (my upc has one too many digits!!!), but I was glad with what we purchased there.

As soon as Cutie Husband and I go house hunting, you can expect to hear a lot out of me about that!!

Cutie Husband and I also had a trip to Vons this weekend, but unfortunately most of what we got did not coincide with an awesome coupon deal.  We saved a little, but not much.


In light of all our recent trips, I will also need to update our savings counter in the top left corner!!  That's one of my favorite things to calculate!!  It's the tiniest bit of Cutie Snisser in me...  she's an accountant!  I hope I make her proud with that little box!  Then again, it's likely more the teacher in me!

Make sure to check back, because these things are all so exciting (at least to me!)!

Enjoy!!

No comments: