Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sadly Slacking!

I am very sorry that I have been slacking the past few days!!  

Cutie Husband and I have been to three stores over the past weekend, and we weren't able to score all the deals we'd hoped for.  However, we did get some amazing stuff!!  

Unfortunately, after the second Walgreens we went to, we just took what we could get!  I plan to go back every once in a while this month to try to swindle them into doing the deals the way they're meant to be (ridiculous that I have to swindle them to do what they're supposed to!), but they get very touchy about ringing in a zero total.  They told me it wouldn't let me ring in a total of $.99 for the shampoo, but yet they did it for the candle!!  Go figure...

Anyhow, my schooling program is in full swing.  This is the fifth week out of nine, so I am halfway done with my first of five or six sessions.

I am sad to report that this is the norm, I think.  So once every nine weeks at about the same time during my schooling, you will notice a steep drop-off in my postings.  A lot of things are changing right now too, so that may cause some definite and noticeable changes in my blogging.  I'm trying to have a positive attitude, so if you're a praying person, shoot a quick one up for me (and poor Cutie Husband who has to deal with my freak outs here and there!!)  :]

I will do my best to keep up, and I have a TON of exciting things that have flooded my mailbox the past few days.
 
I will try to get on here and post up those pictures this week, but please be patient!

I know I have very few people who regularly check up on my blog, and I want you guys to come back!!

Don't worry, I am not stopping my blog, I have just been swamped with lesson planning and observing, yikes!
Check back this week for a major bottleneck of postings I should've been keeping up on!!  :]

As always, please enjoy!! my site, and come check back Friday or so, I'll try to post at least a couple of my bargains by then, and maybe a couple of freebies!!

No comments: