Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kmart Super Doubles

For The Mommas has blown me away!  I was looking at a couple of the posts from the last time that Kmart did a super double event, and she scored amazing amounts of products!  Here is the tentative list for the participating stores.  
Shannon says, though, that it is really chaotic figuring out whether they actually are participating or not.
Even to verify, I tried calling one of my local stores, and the store member said that they get an e-mail the week before letting them know.  The employees had even less insight than I did about the event, so my advice is don't save your coupons until the week before!
If your store does participate, however, this sounds like an AMAZING thing!!!  I'll be collecting high value coupons just for this and figuring out the nearest participating store!!!
Enjoy!!

Thanks, For The Mommas!

No comments: