Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

All You Magazine

All You is a magazine geared toward women with budgets on the brain.  It includes health and beauty tips that won't break the bank, recipes that don't include $50 worth of ingredients, and high value coupons (I'm pretty sure we all love that one!).

I've been hearing a lot about this magazine ever since I started couponing, and you can now get 2 free trial issues, so I figured what the heck!
If you're a skeptic, I'll tell you how I like it once I've received my first issue.  If not, hurry and sign up for your free issues!  I have a feeling I will love this magazine.

My only hope is that it saves me more money than it costs.  If it does that, it's like a little booklet of gold in my mailbox once a month.

No comments: