Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hooked on Phonics - Up to 75% Off

Now normally I don't post things for children because those deals don't pertain to me (no kids yet!), but I used Hooked on Phonics when I was a child, and I am a huge proponent of this program!  I remember sitting in my sister's bedroom with my mom and sister every night and doing a little more.  It was actually fun, and I appreciate what I learned from it.  So on that note, here are some of the deals:









Hooked on Phonics Learn To Read (2006 Version)
Normally $199.95 - On sale for $79.95

Hooked on Kindergarten
Normally $199.95 - On sale for $79.95

Learn to Read-Kindergarten (2005 Version)
Normally $64.95 - On sale for $14.95

The overstock area is said to have some great deals.

Thanks, Saving and Giving!

2 comments:

Darla said...

So, as a mother who used Hooked on Phonics for her daughter, I am so happy to hear you say that you valued it's role in your education. Obviously since you are now able to read well enough to 'hold down a blog' it was a great asset to you. Thanks for sharing! I love you site!

Cyndi said...

Thanks Mama! Yeah, I am very grateful for every part you and Dad had in my education. I wouldn't be working towards my master's if it wasn't for my Mom doing Hooked on Phonics with me!!! :]