Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vons/Safeway Coupon Policy

I had a rough time finding this info, so I thought I'd pass it along to my readers!!

I've always wondered about Vons' coupon policy, so I finally decided to look it up.  Here's what I found.



Vons/Safeway will double coupons with a value less than $.50.  If your coupon has a value greater than $.50, they will round it up to a dollar.

So I have a $.35 coupon, they double it to $.70.

If I had a coupon that was $.80, they would round it up to be worth $1.00.

The benefit is, you never have to wait for a special "double-coupon-day."  You may not get as great of deals without the doubling, but over time you save more regardless.

There is way more information out there about all of Vons/Safeway's policies, but Spring Bargains has all of that information if you're curious.

No comments: