Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Glade Printable Coupon!

So I was so enamored by the thought of getting Glade coupons (because I am a candle addict, I store them in my cupboards if I don't have room for them because there eventually will be room!) that I wound up taking the plunge and finally registering for Right@Home.  I just love all things Glade.

I've hear a lot about this website and all the great deals available to you once you've joined, but for some reason I hadn't formerly taken the time.

So here I am now, a new registeree!

Go here to get your own $2/1 coupon, and hang on to them until you can score these for FREE!

This coupon applies for soy candles and reed diffusers.  Enjoy!

Thanks, Thrifty and Chic Mom!

No comments: