Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Walgreens March Coupon Book

Here were some deals I have my eye on, just gotta hope they coincide with some other good coupons!


$1 off Act Mouthwash
$1 off Lindt Chocolate Bunny or Lindor or Truffles
$1 off Little Tikes Baby Accessories
$.50 off Glade Relaxing Moments Spray
$2 off Glade Sense and Spray, or Fragrance Collection Reed Diffuser or Wick Candle
$1/2 Wrigley’s Eclipse 12pk or Orbit 14 pk
$1/2 Hershey Bar 4-4.5oz
$1/2 Lifesaver Jelly beans, Bunnies and Eggs Gummies, Hubba Bubba Cluckers or Starburst Jelly beans
$1/2 M&Ms
$1/2 Nestle Nest Eggs or Butterfinger or Crunch
$1.50 off Motrin PM, Simply Sleep or Tylenol PM
$1/2 Easter Hershey’s, Reeses or Cadbury candies 8-8.8 oz
$1 off W Photo Waterproof camera

To see the full list, visit For The Mommas!

2 comments:

Coupon Teacher said...

Thanks for linking up this week!

Cyndi said...

Sure thing!! I enjoy reading your blog!! I also am a teacher (substitute for now, 'til I earn my credential) and I'm also a Christian wife, so I'll definitely be checking your blog often!! :]