Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Recent Freebies and Amazing Deals

*Hottest Deal*
FREE Dog Leash with Pictures of Your Pooch!
 Right now at Snapfish.com, you can get a FREE dog leash with your personalize picture.
There is no charge whatsoever, however it does require a credit card of paypal information.  It's a $25.99 value though!  I tested the site, and you end up not paying a dime by the checkout page!
Here's what you do:
-Click on "Store"
-Type "Leash" in the search box near the upper left-hand corner
-Click on the link that says "Photo Dog Leah - Create a photo dog leash using your favorite..."
 -Create your dog leash
- When it comes time to checkout, type in the code PRESDAY































 
Walmart.com always has a couple of neat freebies
-Go to Walmart.com
-Click the "In Stores Now" link near the left
-Click the sixth link down on the left says "Free Samples & Tools."
I've already signed up for a couple freebies there, and they change regularly, so always check back.



  
 

 Free Calculator After Rebate at Staples (Make sure you check in-store availability!)
FREE AFTER REBATE







Free Orange Julius Coupon
Join the Orange Julius "Quench Club" and have a coupon e-mailed to you.


 
















Hints and Tips I Use
I keep a list of freebies I sign up for so I know if something hasn't come, and I can keep track of how I like a product.
It looks like this:



Once an item is received, I type a review of the product and company.  This helps me keep track of things I signed up for, and puts the website there if needed so I can go back and check on my item.

-Never sign up for a freebie that makes you feel uncomfortable.  If it seems too good to be true, it is.
-If a site has an unfamiliar URL, check it out before signing up.
-Startsampling.com is a site that many main stream brands use, so don't be too wary of that site.

Any good deals you've come across recently?

No comments: