Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Quiznos Coupons

Quiznos is pretty pricey, so I usually try to avoid it.  For that much, I'd rather go eat at a fancy restaurant!  However, right now they have some pretty decent coupons out, valid until March 7th.
You can get $1.00 off a regular sub, $2.00 off a large sub with one coupon.
With the other, you can get a free chip and regular drink when you buy a sub or salad.
Enjoy!
Thanks, Coupon Dad




Housekeeping side note:  You may or may not have noticed that I've been trying to remember to make all my pictures a link, so from now on, you should be able to just click the picture and have it take you directly to what I'm talking about.  If there are multiple links, however, typically you'll have to click those rather than the picture, ie most Target posts, lists of coupons, etcetera.
Enjoy those Quiznos sammies!

No comments: