Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Requesting Coupons

I recently heard from Frugal Mommas that you can e-mail companies and ask for coupons and samples, and they'll send them to you!

That's amazing!  I have researched this topic, and found that companies enjoy getting feedback, and feel complimented when you ask for coupons, etcetera.

Well, I felt really awkward trying to ask for coupons because I felt so cheap!  I researched a little more to find out just how to go about asking for this.

Basically, I found this post that made it seem so easy.

So voila!  And I will be e-mailing companies to ask for coupons.  I'll keep a running list updated of those companies I e-mail, so check back often to see what they send me and who I e-mail next!

Here's the list so far:
www.kashi.com - will send coupons!
www.colgate.com/app/Colgate/US/HomePage.cvsp
www.tostitos.com - doesn't send out coupons or samples
www.cheer.com (P&G/Cheer) doesn't send out coupons or samples
www.glade.com - told me they would send $20 worth of coupons!!  Can't wait!
www.pepperidgefarm.com

4 comments:

Meg said...

What's the email for Kashi? I would love to get some coupons from them!

Cyndi said...

I know it!! I just went to Kashi.com, clicked "Contact Us" and sent them an e-mail saying I love their product and would love some coupons or promotional samples! :]

Meg said...

Thanks for the info. I actually went and did the same thing last night after posting the comment. I had a "duh!" moment :)

Cyndi said...

Oh yes, I'm familiar with brain failures like that!!! :]