Proverbs 15:16

Better a little with the fear of the Lord than great wealth with turmoil.

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Couponing is a Hobby

Cutie Husband and I were talking just now while I was perusing my sites to check for deals I'd like to pick up at the store today.  He started to say how Sunday is the big day for couponing because the ads come out.  

I said, "Well, Sunday afternoon is probably more like the big time for it, because that's after a lot of us have shopped."  

He furthered his statement by saying, "Sunday afternoon is like your Friday Night Magic (Magic the Gathering, a card game he loves, if you couldn't tell by how many cards are always tacked on to our Target bill!!)."

It really is funny how couponing isn't just saving money.  I love couponing.  I love seeing my totals go down, I love chatting with fellow couponers, I feel like I have friends in all the blogs I read, and I hope you guys feel like you have a friend in reading my blog!
 
So if you score any amazing deals today, I'd absolutely love to hear about them in my comments!
Enjoy your Sunday, and enjoy your couponing!

No comments: